Ali Rehwinkel comes to Hemsworth Communications with several years of experience under her belt, as she has spent her entire career specializing in travel, tourism and lifestyle PR. Ali has developed, managed and executed successful media relations campaigns for a number of renowned properties and destinations including The Islands of The Bahamas, Visit Tallahassee, W Fort Lauderdale Hotel, and The Vinoy Renaissance Resort & Golf Club, among others. A North Florida native, Ali graduated with her Bachelor’s degree from Flagler College and discovered her passion for travel PR at The Zimmerman Agency in Tallahassee, FL. Ready for a change of scenery, she made the move to a Miami-based Diamond PR. There, she continued to develop and implement strategic PR initiatives for destinations, resorts and hotels throughout the Caribbean and North America.
- Hemsworth Communications Wins Silver Stevie Award for Fastest-Growing Company
- Air Partner Selects Hemsworth as U.S. PR Agency-of-Record
- Hemsworth Communications Expands Atlanta Office with Two New Hires
- Pearl Beach Club Picks Hemsworth as AOR
- Hemsworth Communications Adds Pearl Beach Club to Expanding International Client Roster