Ali Rehwinkel comes to Hemsworth Communications with several years of experience under her belt, as she has spent her entire career specializing in travel, tourism and lifestyle PR. Ali has developed, managed and executed successful media relations campaigns for a number of renowned properties and destinations including The Islands of The Bahamas, Visit Tallahassee, W Fort Lauderdale Hotel, and The Vinoy Renaissance Resort & Golf Club, among others. A North Florida native, Ali graduated with her Bachelor’s degree from Flagler College and discovered her passion for travel PR at The Zimmerman Agency in Tallahassee, FL. Ready for a change of scenery, she made the move to a Miami-based Diamond PR. There, she continued to develop and implement strategic PR initiatives for destinations, resorts and hotels throughout the Caribbean and North America.
- 5 Things to Look for When Hiring a PR Firm
- Hemsworth Communications Takes A Bite Out Of The Big Apple!
- Hemsworth Communications Launches First-Ever Luxury Space Hotel
- Hemsworth Communications Kicks Off 2018 With Three New Clients and Expanding Team
- Hemsworth Communications Wins Silver Stevie Award for Fastest-Growing Company