The Hemsworth Experience
At Hemsworth, we believe that to have happy clients, you must start with your team, creating a positive work environment where employees feel motivated, inspired and engaged. When we look for new team members, there are a few “must have” qualities we seek out. These include a positive, can do attitude, a love of travel, a passion for personal and professional growth, an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to work hard and play hard. Our philosophy at Hemsworth is centered around two things – helping our team members succeed, and creating wow moments for our clients. When it comes to the team, we don’t wait for annual reviews – we believe in rewarding the team for their work with real-time feedback, raises, promotions and spot bonuses.
In addition to the chance to work with amazing clients and enjoy limitless professional development opportunities (some of which will take place on the water, via our company boat club membership), Hemsworth offers some of the best benefits in the industry including:
- Company-matched IRA program (401K)
- Three weeks of paid time off
- Summer Fridays (three additional paid days off during the summer)
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Comprehensive orientation and training program
- Monthly agency-planning sessions
- Quarterly team outings
- Leadership retreats
- Holiday parties
- Charity work and donation opportunities
- Annual bonus and spot bonuses (based on performance)
- Complimentary Netflix or magazine subscription of your choice
- Perks like SnackNation, travel benefits, paid networking opportunities, professional development courses and more
Hemsworth Communications is always looking for talented PR professionals to join the team. If interested in learning more about the agency and potential job openings, please submit your resume to Michael Jacobs at [email protected].
We are looking for people eager to learn more about the world of travel/tourism and hospitality public relations. As an intern, your job description will include assisting with all things agency-related. This will include helping with general administrative work, staffing accounts given to you (administrative, writing and media relations support) and new business research/development. We are confident this will be a phenomenal learning experience for you and give you the opportunity to get in at the ground level with a fast-growing, emerging public relations and integrated communications agency. Internship opportunities available in the Fort Lauderdale and Atlanta offices.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as monitoring account activities and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
Interested? Submit your resume to Michael Jacobs at [email protected].